Online Resources / Private
Runnels is offering Microsoft Office 365 to all currently enrolled students - Free. This account is available as an online service (accessed directly through a web browser) or you can choose to install the software on up to 5 devices per student. Once logged into Office 365, the landing page will give you options to either use “Office Online” or to “Install now.” The use of Office 365 is not required or mandatory in any way.
7-12th grade parents and students:
- Please ask your 7-12th grader for the following credentials:
- The username for this account is your Runnels email address (for example: email@example.com).
- The password for this account will be the one you normally use to log on to a computer on the Runnels network.
- If the network account password is changed on campus, the Office 365 account password will also change.
- The password for Office 365 can only be changed on campus through a Runnels network account.
PK2-6th grade parents:
- Parents/guardians need to fill out a simple form to request an office 365 account.
- This account is for Office 365 only. This is not a regularly functioning email account.
- Changing this account's password is not possible.
Login to Office 365 at this link: portal.office.com
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.