Runnels Annual Giving Campaign donations touch every student, every program and almost every area of our school life. Your gift to our Annual Giving Campaign enhances our students’ educational experience, allowing Runnels to add innovative programs and technology while honoring our traditions and commitment to the individual student.
The Annual Giving Campaign is at the heart of our school’s fundraising efforts. As with most independent schools, tuition does not cover the entire cost of educating a Runnels student. The Annual Giving Campaign helps fill the gap between the tuition and the actual cost of providing the high quality education that students receive at Runnels.
All donations are tax deductible.
In previous years, gifts to the Annual Giving Campaign have funded:
- Installation of Smartboards in Academic Classrooms
- Professional Development Opportunities for Teachers
- New Playground Equipment in the Elementary School
- New Air Conditioning Units in Koenig Hall
- Electronic Gate Installed at the Preschool
- Continual Upgrades to Security on Both Campuses
- Diamond Star: $2,500 or above
- Platinum Star: $1,500 - $2,499
- Gold Star: $500 - $1,499
- Silver Star: $250 - $499
- Crystal Star: Any gift up to $249